16th December 2018
Lokseva E- School, Vighnaharta Chowk, Pashan-Sus Road.
- Half Marathon
- 10 KM
- 5 KM Fun Run
- 3 KM Fun Run
- 35 complete to 39 complete
- 40 complete to 44 complete
- 45 complete to 49 complete
- 50 complete to 54 complete
- 55 complete to 59 complete
- 60 complete to 64 complete
- 65 complete to 69 complete
- 70 complete to 74 complete
- 75+ complete
- Non-Veteran (non-competitive)
- Early Bird Fees for 21 KM and 10 KM till 30th June
- With a high-quality personalized event t-shirt – Rs. 1000/- (You get a t-shirt worth Rs. 350/- in Rs. 250/-) OR
- Without a t-shirt – Rs. 750/- (You get Rs. 100/- off on normal registration fees.) You may later choose to buy an event t-shirt at Rs. 350/-
- Early Bird Fees for 5 KM and 3 KM till 30th June
- With a high-quality personalized event t-shirt – Rs. 650/- (You get a t-shirt worth Rs. 350/- in Rs. 250/-) OR
- Without a t-shirt – Rs. 400/- (You get Rs. 100/- off on normal registration fees.) You may later choose to buy an event t-shirt at Rs. 350/-
- Normal Fees for 21 KM and 10 KM after 30th June – Rs. 850/-
- Normal Fees for 5 KM and 3 KM after 30th June – Rs. 500/-
- High quality, breathable, performance event t-shirt after 30th June – Rs. 350/-
Whats Included in the Fees?
- Finisher Medals for all
- Timing Chip for Half Marathon and 10 KM participants
- Post-race refreshments
- Route support
- NO CASH PRIZES.
- Top 2 in every each category will be awarded.
- Fastest Man and fastest woman in Half Marathon and 10 KM will be awarded a grand prize!
Group / Bulk registrations
Send an email to email@example.com to avail discounts on group / bulk registrations.
Kit / Bib Collection
- 15th December
- Time: 10 am to 6 pm.
- Venue : Will be announced later
- You need to produce the SMS of the Bib Number information that you will receive one week prior to the bib distribution date while collecting the bib
- Carry your id proof with you while collecting the bib.
- If you cannot collect your bib on 15th December, then your bib can be collected by somebody else on your behalf provided the person is carrying an authority letter from you. You must mention your name, mobile number, distance category in the authority letter along with the name of the person who is given the authority to collect your bib.
NO BIBS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED ON THE RACE DAY